BOOK MARKETING EVENT
How to Build an Audience, Grow Your List, and Sell More Books!
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Creating a Book Marketing System
Imagine having an audience of 10,000 genuine fans following you online. Next, imagine those fans being so eager to sign up for your mailing list you’d have to use a professional email service to manage them all. Now imagine those subscribers being so delighted by your writing that they buy all of your books.
In this fast-paced, three-hour workshop, entrepreneur and marketer Shawn Manaher will share strategies and tactics you can use to build an audience, grow your email list, and create a book-selling system that will transform your business.
Shawn will show you:
How to create a reader profile in 10 minutes or less
The ONE social media platform you should be using today
How to use blogging, podcasting, social media, and email to delight your readers
- How to set up and use Aweber and MailChimp
- The five important things right most landing pages do wrong
- How to instantly get five new email subscribers DURING the workshop
- Setting and accomplishing your book-marketing goals in the next 90 days
- How to get 10 new reviews for your book without paying for them
- How to effectively leverage the power of free and bargain book promotions
This workshop will be action-packed and highly interactive. You will be given outlines to follow during the workshop and receive nine additional detailed checklists and guides after the event to help you quickly implement what you learned.
These checklists and guides include digital copies of the following:
- How to Develop Your Reader Profile
- The Ultimate Platform Checklist
- 100 Content Ideas for Authors by Genre
- Aweber and MailChimp Workflow Guides
- 10 High-Performing Landing Pages from Bestsellers
- How to Grow Your Email List from 5 to 1,000 Subscribers
- The Next 90 Days for Authors Journal
- How to Get Book Reviews
- The Ultimate Self-Publishing Promotion Guide
Shawn Manaher, founder of BookMarketingTools.com, is a successful entrepreneur, coach, and mentor. Using his remarkable business acumen and firsthand experience launching and developing multimillion-dollar ventures, Shawn supports, educates, and equips aspiring authors and entrepreneurs with the knowledge and tools needed to build sustainable businesses. He also hosts The Author Hangout, a weekly podcast on which he interviews successful authors and distills their success stories to provide actionable tips and advice listeners can implement immediately.
Saturday, June 25, 9am to noon
Westborough Country Club
631 S. Berry Rd., St. Louis (Oakland), MO 63122
Register before JUNE 19:
$25 for SLPA members
$35 for SLWG members
$45 for non-members